It was twenty years ago that the late Allan Bloom published his best-seller The Closing of the American Mind, a stinging indictment of the intellectual climate in the American university. Dr. Mohler is joined today by Peter Lawler and Mark Coppenger for a helpful discussion of what Bloom’s analysis means for today.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case