Dawn Eden’s The Thrill of the Chaste has caught the attention of both Christians and non-Christians alike. Her book is unapologetically counter-cultural, arguing that even more important than abstinence, Christians need to recover a biblical theology of chastity. Ms. Eden joins us in the studio on today’s program for a fantastic conversation you won’t want to miss.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens