Has it ever occurred to you that the doctrine of penal substitution makes God “sound like a psychopath”? Well, it has to Jeffrey John, Church of England cleric and current Dean of St. Albans. John’s recent comments on BBC Radio demand that we once again examine the centrality of Christ’s atoning work to the gospel.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case