Has it ever occurred to you that the doctrine of penal substitution makes God “sound like a psychopath”? Well, it has to Jeffrey John, Church of England cleric and current Dean of St. Albans. John’s recent comments on BBC Radio demand that we once again examine the centrality of Christ’s atoning work to the gospel.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)