Pope Benedict XVI’s recent comments about hell’s absence from our religious conversation have provoked a reaction in the media. As evangelicals we are left to wonder why it is that hell receives so little attention within our churches and literature. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the significance of the doctrine of hell and the cost of its neglect.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case