An emphasis on church membership is often absent in much of evangelical life. So how should Christians understand their own identity in light of the local church? Mark Dever and C.J. Mahaney join us in the studio today for a helpful conversation on the subject.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship