Today’s decision from a federal judge in Philadelphia to strike down the 1998 Child Online Protection Act is of serious concern to parents. In his decision, Judge Lowell Reed Jr. suggests that any damage done to children through exposure to pornography is a necessary consequence of preserving First Amendment rights. In light of this sort of logic, what are Christian parents to do?
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens