Hillary Rodham Clinton assured us fifteen years ago that she is no Tammy Wynette. Nonetheless, her presidential campaign strategy reveals that she and the late country music diva agree on at least one thing: “Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman.” On today’s program, Susan Estrich joins guest host Russell Moore to consider the implications of the Clinton campaign for the ways in which we understand gender roles in America.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case