USA Today features an article about Mississippi native David Blankenhorn, president of the Institute for American Values in New York, and author of the new book, The Future of Marriage. Blankenhorn, the article notes, is sounding a warning about current redefinitions of marriage, precisely because fatherless “marriages,” regardless of their makeup, are damaging to children and, ultimately, to societies.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens