In a recent column in Newsweek, Rabbi Marc Gellman responds to the “Lost Tomb of Jesus” controversy with a very interesting analysis. He rightly notes that if Jesus was not raised from the dead, and if his disciples participated in a cover-up, then “Christianity is a cruel deception” pushed by charlatans.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case