When the front-runners for the GOP nomination include three men who have admitted to adulterous pasts, Christians are forced to think through how much of a priority a candidate’s character will be to them when they enter the voting booth. On today’s program, Dr. Moore welcomes special guests Noemie Emery and Dr. Richard Land for a thoughtful conversation about what role character should play in the race for the White House.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens