Ann Coulter’s deplorable reference to John Edwards at this past weekend’s CPAC has sparked a barrage of commentary from both sides of the political aisle. On today’s program Dr. Moore considers how Christians are to live in a culture that increasingly seems to have lost any place for civility in its discourse. Peter Wood, author of A Bee in the Mouth: Anger in America Now, joins us for this very timely conversation.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship