Ann Coulter’s deplorable reference to John Edwards at this past weekend’s CPAC has sparked a barrage of commentary from both sides of the political aisle. On today’s program Dr. Moore considers how Christians are to live in a culture that increasingly seems to have lost any place for civility in its discourse. Peter Wood, author of A Bee in the Mouth: Anger in America Now, joins us for this very timely conversation.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens