What happens when teenage children are more devout than their parents? The Wall Street Journal addressed that question in a major report published in the March 2, 2007 edition of the paper. On today’s program we’ll consider Katherine Rosman’s article and its implications for Christian families and churches.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens