It seems that new books and documentaries are released every year leading up to Easter and this year is no different. The Jesus Family Tomb and an accompanying documentary on the Discovery Channel suggest that a tomb in Jerusalem contains evidence that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married and had a son. On today’s program Dr. Mohler looks at the evidence and considers the claims of the project.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case