Last night’s 79th Academy Awards provide us with an opportunity to explore what our movies say about us as a culture and what would be a thoughtful Christian approach to the medium of film. To help us sort these questions we’re joined today by Jeffrey Overstreet, film critic at ChristianityToday.com and author of Through a Screen Darkly.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case