With contested questions of church and state abounding in our times, the religious convictions of the Founding Fathers become the stuff of controversy. In this regard, one of the more enigmatic of the Founders was George Washington himself. Just what did our first president believe about God?
- The Osteen Predicament -- Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- "And Them That Mourn -- Celebrating Christmas in the Face of Grief and Death"
- Moses Without the Supernatural -- Ridley Scott's "Exodus: Gods and Kings"
- The Briefing 12-19-14
- Joy to the World -- Even So Lord, Come Quickly
- Christmas: A Sacred Holiday in a Secular Age - A Conversation with Tara Moore
- The Briefing 12-18-14