In the wake of “Darwin Day,” a number of influential voices in the culture are suggesting that a clear distinction between religion and science is long overdue. But can the Christian ever divorce scientific research from his or her faith? On today’s program we welcome Kurt Wise into the studio for a timely conversation about the Christian worldview and evolutionary theory.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case