In the wake of “Darwin Day,” a number of influential voices in the culture are suggesting that a clear distinction between religion and science is long overdue. But can the Christian ever divorce scientific research from his or her faith? On today’s program we welcome Kurt Wise into the studio for a timely conversation about the Christian worldview and evolutionary theory.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)