In the wake of “Darwin Day,” a number of influential voices in the culture are suggesting that a clear distinction between religion and science is long overdue. But can the Christian ever divorce scientific research from his or her faith? On today’s program we welcome Kurt Wise into the studio for a timely conversation about the Christian worldview and evolutionary theory.
- Moral Mayhem Multiplied—Now, It's Polygamy's Turn
- America and the Culture of Vulgarity—No End in Sight
- Nelson Mandela and the Ironies of History
- A Moral Revolution at Warp Speed—Now, It's Wedding Cakes
- TIME Chooses its "Person of the Year"—What Are We to Think?
- The Briefing 12-16-13
- The Briefing 12-13-13