The ways in which we gather and disseminate information have changed dramatically in the past twenty years. Cable news, the internet, talk radio and a wide range of other new media have changed the way we live. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler explores the influence of the new media ecology and takes your calls on how and where Christians should turn to for their information.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)