The ruling from a disciplinary committee of the ELCA to remove openly gay pastor Bradley Schmeling from the clergy roster is no surprise. What is noteworthy, however, is the nearly unanimous recommendation from the committee that the denomination change its position on the issue so that practicing homosexual clergy might be allowed to remain in ministry. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the ruling and takes your calls on the subject.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case