Educators and librarians are noticing a troubling trend among our kids: they’re in the library, but they aren’t reading. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler speaks with Bruce Cole, chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, about the importance of raising kids who read.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)