magazine is out with an important cover story for its November 2006 issue — “The New Atheism.” Contributing Editor Gary Wolf explains that the New Atheists are not content merely to disbelieve in God. They want to make belief in God socially disreputable — to make belief in God an embarrassment. I have written a commentary on the meaning of this new movement, posted today and available here.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case