My current commentary considers Wayne Grudem’s new book, Evangelical Feminism: A New Path to Liberalism?. This is a truly important new book, and one that has been urgently needed. The challenge of the egalitarian movement demands an answer, and Grudem helps evangelicals to consider what is really at stake.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)