In my commentary published today, I take a close look at Sunday’s edition of The New York Times Magazine. The cover story by Russell Shorto, What’s the Movement to Outlaw Gay Marriage Really About?, deserves your attention as well. The article provides an invaluable perspective into why the secular elites find evangelcal Christians to be so unusual — holding to a faith that lays claim upon every dimension of life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case