Senator Ken Salazar [D-Colorado] escalated the controversy over judicial nominations by launching a direct attack on me and Focus on the Family [see entry directly below]. Now, The Rocky Mountain News reports that Salazar has taken his argument even further. In “Salazar Lets Fly,” the paper documents his attack and apparent loss of a grip on reality. David D. Kirkpatrick and Sheryl Gay Stolberg take another look in today’s edition of The New York Times. Dr. Dobson spoke to the controversy on last night’s edition of Hannity and Colmes on Fox News. All this indicates that Sen. Salazar and his allies are feeling the heat. What comes next?
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1