Senator Ken Salazar [D-Colorado] escalated the controversy over judicial nominations by launching a direct attack on me and Focus on the Family [see entry directly below]. Now, The Rocky Mountain News reports that Salazar has taken his argument even further. In “Salazar Lets Fly,” the paper documents his attack and apparent loss of a grip on reality. David D. Kirkpatrick and Sheryl Gay Stolberg take another look in today’s edition of The New York Times. Dr. Dobson spoke to the controversy on last night’s edition of Hannity and Colmes on Fox News. All this indicates that Sen. Salazar and his allies are feeling the heat. What comes next?
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case