D. A. Carson’s new book on the Emergent Church has been released earlier than expected. The book, Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church: Understanding a Movement and its Implications, should be required reading for evangelical pastors and church leaders. I’ll offer a full review in coming days.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case