Here comes the barrage of negative media about Pope Benedict XVI, formerly Cardinal Ratzinger. According to Derrick Z. Jackson of The Boston Globe, with the election of Benedict XVI, “the Catholic Church is not joining the 21st century anytime soon.” After all, he opposes government recognition of same-sex unions. Anybody shocked? Jackson’s screed is the shape of media things to come. Read it at The Boston Globe.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)